Intro


Hi, Assalamualaikum! I'm Natasha, the author of this blog.

I'm Natasha Amalia Zahra, who was born in Jakarta on May 11, 2001, and I'm the first of three children. I live in Cipondoh, Tangerang. I am currently active as a student at the University of Muhammadiyah Tangerang (UMT) Visual Communication Design Study Program (DKV).

Before studying S1 at the University of Muhammadiyah Tangerang, I attended a pesantren in Yogyakarta for 7 years. For the first 3 years of junior high school education, the second 3 years of high school, and the last year, I used to teach my junior as a condition of graduation from pesantren.

I have a few hobbies, like cooking and cycling. The thing I like most about cooking is when I prepare the ingredients and then mix them all together. Whether it's good or not, I still enjoy it.

Since childhood, I've always been curious about cartoon (I was inspired by Space*Toon, to be exact). And growing up, I began to wonder various things about design, such as typography, graphic design, UI/UX, animation, and others, which became the reason I chose the DKV department at UMT.

For now, my expectations about what I will do after graduation include the possibility of working for one of the companies in Indonesia and continuing my parents' business.

Thanks for reading this blog. Bye, Wassalamualaikum!

Komentar

Postingan Populer